Spicy Joes Seafood Tangine
Our delicious Moroccan Inspired Seafood Tangine is such an easy treat to cook, it makes the perfect midweek supper or a real crowd pleaser if you have friends around. Serve it with a delicious zesty almond couscous. The whole family will enjoy this.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 med onion (Chopped)
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Spicy Joes Tangine Spice Blend
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomato
- 400g can chickpeas
- 350g bag frozen seafood selection
- 300g couscous
- small pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 25g toasted flaked almonds
- zest and juice ½ Lemon, reserving the other ½ to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and red pepper for about 5 mins until softened.
Stir in the garlic, tangine spice blend and chopped tomatoes, cook for about 10 mins until thickened. Add the frozen seafood and cook through, about 10 mins more.
Put the couscous in a serving bowl, pour over boiling water to cover, then cover with cling film. Leave to soak while the tagine cooks, then stir in most of the coriander, the almonds, lemon zest and juice, and seasoning.
Serve the tagine with the couscous and cut the remaining lemon half into wedges to squeeze over. Sprinkle over the remaining coriander, serve and enjoy!