Tandoori Fish Skewers
Tandoori fish has quickly become the new go-to fish recipe, ideal on busy weeknights. Why? These tender and aromatic fillets are insanely easy to throw together, and they pack a big punch of flavor. Besides, your whole family’ll enjoy Tandoori Fish, lovely served with rice or wedges and salad or serve in warm flatbreads with salad and spicy mayo !
500g Firm chunky white fish, such as monkfish or cod cut into chunks
3 tbls Natural Yoghurt
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
2 - 3 tbls Spicy Joes Tandoori spice mix
1. In a bowl, mix Tandoori spice mix, yoghurt and lemon juice together to form the marinade
2. Cut the fix into good size chunks.
3 Cover the fish with the marinade all over, making sure it has a really good coating
4. Put 4 or 5 chunks on each wooden skewer, place in the fridge for as long as you can, a minimum of 3 hours (overnight is great, if you can)
5. Remove from fridge and allow to reach room temperature
6. You can cook these in the oven (15mins at 180), under the grill or they are perfect on the BBQ.
It is a simple as that.
You can serve with boiled rice, wedges or fries, salad and a glass of something cold !