Tandoori Chicken Pieces
As a huge lovers of Indian food, we searched and experimented for a long time before finally coming up with this recipe for genuine Indian restaurant-style tandoori chicken that you can easily make in your own home oven.
Perect served with rice or warm naan breads and a lovely salad.
4 - 6 Chicken pieces (thighs or legs are great) Tandoori wings are fantastic.
100 ml Natural Yoghurt
Good squeeze lemon juice.
2 - 3 tbls Spicy Joes Tandoori Spice Blend.
1. In a bowl, mix the Tandoori spice, yoghurt and lemon juice together.
2. Using a sharp knife, make a few small incisions in the chicken and brush the marinade all over ensuring that it gets into the small cuts of the chicken.
3. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 4 hours or longer (overnight is best).
4. Heat your oven up to 180
5. Place the chicken on a tray, making sure each piece is well coated with the spicy yoghurt.
6. Cook for 10 mins. Remove from the oven and brush on another coating of the spicy yoghurt. Reurn to Oven and cook for another 15 mins.
7. Remove again and add another coat of the spicy yoghurt, return to oven and cook afor another 10 - 15 mins.
8. Serve with rice, fries or a nice salad.