Spicy Joes Seekh Kebabs
Fantastic Seekh Kebabs made using our delicious spice blend mixed with minced lamb, beef or even chicken, onion, then grilled to perfection, will have friends and family wanting more, more, more !
Serve with in a flatbread with salad, mint chutney, lemon wedges and a cold drink !
750g Lean Ground Lamb, Beef or even Chicken
2 Med Onions Finely Chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Coriander Finely Chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves Finely Chopped
Spicy Joes Seekh Kebab Mix
Skewers, Metal or wooden can be used.
If you are using wooden, its a good idea to soak them in water for a while, this helps to stop burning when under the grill or on the BBQ
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Cover and put in the fridge for about an hour, the longer the better, overnight would be fantastic.
2. Remove from the fridge, use about a cup full of the mixture to form sauages around each of the skewers, ensuring that the sausage is a nice even thickness along it's full length. This allows for nice even cooking.
3. You should be able to make approx 8 kebabs. You can put them back in the fridge until needed or cook straight away.
4. Either preheat your grill to a high heat or make sure that your BBQ is very hot.
5. Brush the kebabs with the vegetable oil, arrange under the grill or on the BBQ and cook for approx 10 minutes or until well cooked. Turn the occassionally to give a nice even cook.
6. Nothing else to do apart from to enjoy, fantastic served in a flatbread with salad and mint yoghurt. And of course a cold beer or wine !!