- Cooked chips, The amount you'd usually cook for 2 portions (Homemade are best but Oven chips are fine)
- 1 onion
- 1 Pepper
- 1 chilli (optional - I chose to use half one green and half one red for color)
- 1 1/2 Tbls Spicy Joes Salt & Pepper Blend
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, (optional, depends how spicy you like it)
- Either Start frying your home made chips or put your oven chips in the oven, following packet instructions.
- Whilst the chips are cooking, chop the chilli, pepper and onion into small pieces
- Once chips are cooked, heat some oil in pan and fry the chilli, pepper and onion until they begin to caramelise
- Add the Spicy Joes Salt & Pepper Blend to the pan, stir to coat the onion and chilli and fry for a further minute
- Add cooked chips to the pan, and stir to coat the chips in the spices.
- Serve and enjoy