Spiced Honey Glazed Ham
This recipe really will take your ham to another level!
It makes the ham taste totally amazing and will fill your house with the most amazing mouth watering aromas.
- 2 - 3kg unsmoked gammon joint
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Spicy Joes Gammon Rub Blend
- 5 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / Gas mark 3. Pat the ham dry with kitchen roll.
- Score the skin of the ham with a sharp knife in a criss cross pattern.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting tin.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Gammon Rub Blend, honey or maple syrup and brown sugar. Coat the ham entirely with the glaze using a spoon or brush.
- Roast the ham uncovered for 2 hours in the preheated oven.
- Baste the ham after about 1 hour thoroughly coating the the spice and honey mixture.
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes before carving to keep it from drying out.