Southern Cajun Pulled Pork
You are going to love this recipe !
A simple Southern Cajun Pulled Pork Recipe to die for.
Easy and totally delicious, served with your favourite BBQ Sauce in a bun or with fries and salad.
1 tbsp butter
2 lbs boneless pork
1 tbsp Spicy Joes Cajun Blend
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
4 cups water
1. Cut the pork into large chunks. Season generously with the Cajun Spice Blend. Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan and transfer to a deep dish with lid.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for a few minutes until tender. Stir in the water, scraping the bottom of the skillet to include all the browned pork bits, then pour the whole mixture into the dish with the pork.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until the meat is falling apart when pierced with a fork. Remove pieces of pork from the dish and shred.
4. Return to the dish to keep warm before serving.
5. Add your favourite BBQ Sauce.
6. Perfect just served with fries and a salad or just in a plain bun.